Saturday, November 12, 2005

The New part of the comic ‘Hen Night Kit’ is here.
Read the new part.
Read from the beginning.

13 November 10:40:50
Aydin and Gazankhan have very kindly let me know that the above links do not work. I’m very sorry if you are not able to open them either. I don’t know what the problem is yet but I’m going to try uploading them again to see if that will help.

11:56
It’s working now. I’m very sorry about that. I blame Kamyar for that and you can blame him too if you like ;-) I think it’s best if I don’t say anymore about this.
The moral of this story: 'Never ask your tipsy husband to make html pages for you on Saturday night.'

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, all I see are blank pages. I have tried it with two different browsers, but still can't view the images.

GazanKhan said...

Me too my frind.

Shirin said...

O I’m very sorry about that. I don’t really know what might be wrong with it because it does show on mine! Thanks a lot for letting me know though. I will try linking them again to see if it will get better.

GazanKhan said...

Why any one else say anything?! what's going on?!

GazanKhan said...

Hey! It's on. Thank you dear Shirin.

Anonymous said...

It was great, thanks Shirin. Now I understand the apple tree thing. :)

GazanKhan said...

My dear friend you may hate me for this, but I tell you this like tell it to my daughter, you must hear it:
Try a bit harder, don't get angry with good people that try to help with good intention, for making a simple blunder; we all do make more serious mistakes all the time. It was nothing. no matter how important to you, you must think realisticly and logically, Kamyar mistake was nothing.Please bear this in mind for ever my friend. And forgive me too please.

Shirin said...

Aydin, so it did explain the apple tree thing then? That’s good. I was a bit worried about that :-)

Anonymous said...

your comic is so unique.. i love your style!

Shirin said...

Thanks lo :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes Shirin, I think you explained it very well with the big nose discussion! By the way, my favorite picture is the nose pinching scene, it is hilarious. :)

Shirin said...

:-) that’s my favourite too I think.